Thread: UK Workshops 2008

UK Workshops 2008

Having just gotten of the phone with my good buddy Carl Radford in Scotland, we've worked up some preliminary thoughts for workshops in Scotland next summer. We are considering offering two workshops at Carl's home outside of Glasgow in mid or late June of 2008 on successive weekends. One workshop will cover platinum/palladium and gum over platinum printing and the other will be wet plate collodion.

At this point, we're looking for a show of hands from anyone who may want to attend either or both of these workshops to see if there's enough interest to make a go of it. The platinum/gum workshop will have a maximum of 4 students and the wet plate workshop will have a maximum of 6. Costs and dates are still being worked up. We'll get into more details once we see how much interest there is out there.
    Kerik Kouklis
    www.kerik.com
    Platinum/Gum/Collodion

Re: UK Workshops 2008

Kerik,

Cost/time/travel/weather permitting I might be interested. I'd have to travel practically the whole length of the UK to get to you, so I'm a maaaaaybe right now!

I'm interested too, but like Ash, it will depend on cost/time/travelling factors. I won't be travelling the whole length of the UK, I'll be coming all the way from the Canary Islands...

The Canary Islands?!

That's where I spent most of my family holidays (up until very recently!) We used to spend a week or so in the different islands - Lanzarote, Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria - a different one every few years

Hi, I would be interested in the Platinum workshop though my camera (5x4) isn't really big enough for a good contact print!

David Whistance