Thread: Fall LF Scanning Workshop in Columbus, OH

Fall LF Scanning Workshop in Columbus, OH

The fall workshop at Midwest Photo Exchange in Columbus, Ohio will be held Friday September 14 through Sunday, the 16th. The concentration is on scanning large format film but those who shoot smaller formats are also welcome. Full details are on the Midwest Website, click on the Scanning Workshop Banner to download the pdf.

www.mpex.com

The workshop will be from Friday 9:00 AM through Sunday noonish September 14-16 with an informal get together for dinner on Thursday evening for those in-town the night before.

As usual we will be working with an array of Epson and Microtek scanners and Canon, HP and Epson printers.

We have also potentially scheduled a second workshop in November in New Hampshire for those who are also interested in high-end scanners. We will work with a Kodak/Creo IQ Smart 3 and a Creo Cezanne as well as a Microtek 1800f and ... if they are available ... a Microtek M1.

These are intensive, hands-on workshops with enrollment limited to 8 participants. The high-end workshop in NH may be limited to fewer people, so please contact us right away for information and to reserve a spot.

You can also contact me or Ted Harris directly for more information.

---Michael

Re: Fall LF Scanning Workshop in Columbus, OH

Just a reminder folks...

We're about three weeks to the start of this workshop, and have a few seats available for anyone who may be interested. Please feel free to PM or email me or Ted about joining us.

No word yet on the Microtek M1 unfortunately... but we will have the regular Epsons there, and possibly a Microtek i900 or i800.

---Michael