Hi,

I just got myself a Wista 45SP kit that I will be using maninly for nature, art photography (not real hiking, more urban parks, or travelling by plane and car to where I can take pictures within a 1/2 hour walking radius or so. Previously I have done this with a huge tripod and a huge Sinar P2 kit in a case, both on a folding cart. So, Im not that spoiled on compactness, weight and fast operation....;-)

Well....what do you recommend for me? Backpack, pelican case??

What size?

I guess my kit could be:

Wista 45SP
Angulon 90/6.8 (folds into camera)
Sironar-N 135/5.6 (folds into camera)
Fujinon A 240/9
Wista compendium hood

Kodak quickload holder
20-40 sheets quickload film
and/or 5-15 standard film holders
(sometiems a Polaroid 545 holder and 20 sheets of film, but very rarely)

Wista loupe
Seikonic L-508 light meter, with spare battery
Cable release, Compass, pen, notebook.

(Sometimes an A4 plastic pocket with scetches/contact sheets etc from previous visits to the same location.)

Ricoh GX100 digital camera with Viewfinder, and no extras (used for "scetching" and to "double" all LF exposures for easy reference at home and on location)

Velbon Sherpa Pro CF 631L carbon fiber tripod with Manfrotto 410precission head. (havent really tried this combination for the Wista much yet, hope it will be enough. The 410 head is fantastic and the tripod must be the lightest in this size!)

(Sometimes, I could want to carry my Canon 5D with a 28-70/2.8and no extras, but I do have a small bag only for this.)

(Sometimes, but very rarely, I could want to carry a modern, large 90mm/5.6 lens with no shutter.)

Water bottle/thermos, Chocklate, Bananas...;-)
Sometimes super compact rain clothes and plastic bag for protecting the camera in snow/rain conditions.
(This could go in a separate bag perhaps)

.....hmmm... did I forget anything....? Looks like I still need my cart.....;-)

Anyway.... all comments and suggestions are welcome, what bag/bags, how to split the packing, how to set up the interiors of the bag/case etc etc!

Rgds
PM