Quote Originally Posted by ericantonio View Post
There is a Kowa now on viewcamera magazin web site for sale ad. I've seen g-clarons on ebay go for affordable to "what are you nuts!". I'll keep an eye out on them

I just saw a fuji 210mm but the guy said the image circle is 352. Not sure that is enough though. I'm pretty sure my Korona can't do much shifting and tilting anyway!

I don't know how much is "a little movement" is. One's little movement is a lot for someone else.
The Kowa's can be a bit difficult - though they seem to have the same coverage, one version doesn't screw into a shutter and you would have to use in barrel (I have one as a paperweight... kept it in case I need an enlarging lens) - the other unscrews from the barrel and screws right into a Copal #1 shutter - but it's hard to tell.

The Fuji is good, but about the same amount of movement as the G-Claron

About 1.25"+ rise fall at f22/32 or so. Which, If you photograph buildings isn't much on 8x10. If you photograph wide open vistas or low rise cityscapes (or say claustrophobic forest interiors) may well be enough... just depends what and how you photograph