I've used a Horseman VH 6cm x 9cm field camera for a couple of years and love it. I'm planning several trips to third world countries in the next few years and would prefer a camera that's quicker to set up and take down for street scenes and/or just to feel less exposed and vulnerable than I sometimes feel with my VH. After thinking about investing in a Mamiya 7, I came around to thinking about getting a VHR (with the built in rangefinder), which is less expensive and would also still allow me to use the ground glass and tilts. Does anyone with a VHR or a Linhoff with the built in rangefinder use the rangefinder a lot? Have you traveled with this camera abroad? What has been your experience about the accuracy of your camera's rangefinder? Is there a particular focal length range in which it's more accurate? At what f stops do you typically shoot with the rangefinder (f11? f16? f22?) How quick and easy is it to use a field camera in the rangefinder mode? Thanks in advance for your help. Howard