Thread: "Intro to LF" and other workshops: remainder of 2007

"Intro to LF" and other workshops: remainder of 2007

Folks - I've posted my event schedule for the remainder of 2007. You'll find details here:

http://www.dannyburk.com/nature_phot..._workshops.htm

The schedule includes a 2-day "Intro to Large Format" workshop, this time located in SW Michigan (a short drive from the Chicago area), on 18-19 August 2007. This is the last time this workshop will be offered in 2007; it will appear again next April in the Smokies, as usual.

I've also listed the remaining 2007 schedule for "Photoshop for Photographers" workshops, all based in South Bend, Indiana. Many readers of this forum have taken one of my classes in the past, and in every case they've commented to me regarding how much they've learned and enjoyed the class. (I don't usually like to toot my own horn, but in this case I will!)

Perhaps one of these folks would like to comment here on his/her experiences with me; I'll turn over the electronic pen now...

If anyone has questions, don't hesitate to contact me. I'm always glad to help.

Regards,
    Danny
    Visit www.dannyburk.com for fine photography galleries, drum scanning, instructional workshops and Photoshop tutorial, tips and more

Re: "Intro to LF" and other workshops: remainder of 2007

Danny does a very good job with his introductory Photoshop course, especially for LF photographers. It's okay to read books and watch videos, but utlimately it helps to sit down for a few days with somebody who can teach you in a structured workshop format, including formal exercises. His workshop becomes the foundational primer on which everthing else can be built.

Thanks for the good words, Tim!
    Visit www.dannyburk.com for fine photography galleries, drum scanning, instructional workshops and Photoshop tutorial, tips and more

I'd really like to attend the spotmetering workshop, but it's a little far of a drive for me unfortunately. Danny - Any chance you'll have anything closer to the west side anytime soon?