Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Publish Your Photos Here!

Re: Publish Your Photos Here!

Quote Originally Posted by Jiri Vasina View Post
    I would also like to present one of my photos, but as I started LF photography not even 2 years ago, and my work so far is not as imaginative as of some others here, I haven't convinced myself it would be OK to place my name and picture next to some of the masters here.

So I'd be glad if I submit a photo, that it be reviewed with critical eye and deleted if found substandard. If that is OK (with Cyrus or any other editor), I'll prepare and submit the photo on this weekend.

Thanks a lot
    Do your best and be proud of it. No one is qualified to judge someone else's photos certainly not me.

Cyrus,
    Images are sent. I did this very quickly last night and didn’t check color space. They are in 8 bit grayscale. I tried converting them to RGB and assigning the Adobe RGB 1998 profile and they didn’t change at all so they should be easy for Frank to fix if he needs Adobe RGB 1998 for the InDesign document. If it’s a problem I can fix them and resend.

Jerome

Jiri, Send in a picture you like. I've been making pictures for over 40 years a the work being done by the largeformatphotography, apug and photonet people never fail to impress me. There are lots of people making absolutely stunning pictures. Hope springs eternal that I'll reach these levels someday. On the other hand like Jim Galli says, "Here's one I like, don't know if you will, but I do", or words to that affect and his work is great. Just have fun making pictures. It's not a competition.

I sent in a second submission...

if you have greyscale images, leave them greyscale.

One image sent.

Thanks!!!!

Vaughn

I'll try and submit a photograph, it all depends on whether I can get a worthy image out within the next week and a half.

Ash,

I thought the one you posted today was wonderful. Why not use it?

Hugo

Thanks Hugo, but I cheated with the curves in photoshop. I'd prefer to see what I can accomplish on less of a whim, and with more concentration on exposure, and composition.

Rio Oso shooter

How is the count? Come on you all, if I can get enough nerve to send one you can step up to the plate! I will send another but I don't have a lot of trick ponies and besides it would be gppd to see the work of all of you from all over the globe, in places that I could only dream of going!

Take Care,
    Richard