I was pretty well set on replacing my Epson 2200 with the new 3800 until I read a rather disturbing user review on the B&H 3800 page. The user complained about pizza wheel marks and other similar problems that Epson supposedly says are "known issues." All in all it wasn't a real favorable review. So I'm curious what users here think about the 3800 in terms of both printing quality and mechanical problems similar to those noted in the B&H review. I know the printer doesn't have roll paper feed capability and I don't care about that, I know that switching back and forth between matte and photo black is a little time consuming and I don't care about that because I only use matte paper, and I know that ink is expensive and I don't care about that (not that costs are unimportant but I'm not a high volume printer and can live with the ink cost). In other words, I know the public downsides to the printer, I'm more interested in user thoughts about technical quality of the prints and mechanical problems like smudging at the edges or ends of the paper that Epson doesn't talk about.