Hello all, I have to share this story that happend to me at work yesturday. I was out looking for something to shoot most of the morning, spring time is a great time to shoot here, i live in north ga, the mountains are fresh with mint green leaves, great time to try out a new filter or two, anyway im a chef, and we were having a new water heater installed at the restaurant. after getting to work i took my LF camera out of the car and went inside the back area of the restaurant, i usually keep it in a room ajacent to the kitchen (so i can keep an eye on it), i went into the room and the plumber was in there working on the water heater, he saw me carry it in. he immediatly jumped off the ladder and began examining it. "wow!" he said, "ive never seen something like that before." Is that a camera?" "Yes" I said
"Awsome" his eyes grew wider , he went to the back of it and saw the ground glass and examined closely. "I cant see anything" "well" i said "you have to do a couple of things to the lens, then you can see through it" I started to turn and go into the kitchen, (i was already kind of late)
"Hey!" do they sell these at wal-mart?" "uh.. no, i dont believe they do" I then walked out of the room. "Hey buddy! he yelled
"how many mega pixels is this thing?" I couldnt help but chuckle, i turned around with a grin and proudly said "alot"