No one will see my stuff at the end so I though I'd post some stuff I'd done in the last couple of weeks. This is me still on double figures in terms of large format shots. So techinical people might get offended. Also nothing is really too spotted yet so no dust comments. The film dryer is in the post..

First Up. My other half Gayle on holiday. A quick frame before going for a walk. I love the whole tilt shit thing for lowering the depth of field I'm used to f1.2 in 35mm so 5.6 on the 180mm symmar and shifts are as close as I can get just now. This is nothing more than a pleasing holiday shot.

Next is the Ardwell House ex- Water Turbine house next to the low pond. This used to power the house of rich landed gentry. Until it broke and their inherited money no doubt dried up. I took about 10 light readings on this and was impressed at how I had retained detail in everything apart from the brightest of highlights at the pipe holes in the wall.

Rock. Is pretty simple. The beach at Ardwell is rocky so what better to photograph than the native landscape. Bottom of the frame is a bit distracting but I'll try and slow down in the future.

Last up is the Agility Dog Test Judges Seat. We were in the park and a public dog show was on. Although public as it may be I had one person say to me " why are you taking photos, especially for fun. Are you stupid?" This came from a person who has spent months training a dog to jump over horse jumps and run through a tunnel. So this I though was fitting that the judges chair looked a bit remote from it all. This incidentally was the first outing on the 135mm Xenar since i rebuilt the shutter and then polished it all up and everything. I can now get the camera and 1 darkslide in a bag for an 35mm slr. So this was a handholding test as well. Dirty as sin on the neg.

Tech Specs...

First 3 FP4 souped in DDX in a print tube, exposed for 100 with a yellow filter on the turbine.

Final shot Plus-x rated at 50 asa in D-76. Film is 15 years out of date.

Hope you all enjoy. I think I'm kinda hooked on the 5x4 thing so I'll be here all the time now.