Thread: merge me

Old School Wayne

merge me

I am still split into two Waynes, Wayne 3861 and Wayne 938. Can someone merge me into one? A Wayne divided cannot stand. And can I get rid of the silly numbers? I dont like being digitized, and I notice other people running around with one name and no numbers.

Wayne

Re: merge me

Sounds like a personal problem, if you ask me. And I think you did ask me.

How to you put a split personality back together?
    Crazy glue!

That's what happens when you let the "evil wayne" have access to the computer to register with a different e-mail address.

There are 16 Waynes registered, so the numbers were appended when we moved to the new system to provide unique user IDs. Most of the others have opted for full first and last names. One other seems to have accepted the numeric appendage. So, you could choose either your full name or plain Wayne at this point. Send me a note confirming both registration e-mail addresses, along with your choice of user IDs, and I'll merge the accounts for you.

Howling, Darr.

Old School Wayne

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph Barker View Post
    That's what happens when you let the "evil wayne" have access to the computer to register with a different e-mail address.

There are 16 Waynes registered, so the numbers were appended when we moved to the new system to provide unique user IDs. Most of the others have opted for full first and last names. One other seems to have accepted the numeric appendage. So, you could choose either your full name or plain Wayne at this point. Send me a note confirming both registration e-mail addresses, along with your choice of user IDs, and I'll merge the accounts for you.

No, its my my ISP's that are evil, so I have to keep switching them and email addresses. I'm just a meek mild-mannered guy.

Wayne

You are "at one" with yourself again, Wayne.

Old School Wayne

At least in the cyberworld, but thats a start. Thanks

Wayne