Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Print Exchange Gallery On Line

Print Exchange Gallery On Line

Anyone participating in the 2nd LF Print Exchange may upload their exchange photo in the 2006 Print Exchange category at:

http://gallery55.org/lfgallery/index.php

I have left the rating system intact in the gallery and would recommend everyone give themselves 5 stars immediately after uploading their photo. It is my intent to leave this gallery in place for future exchanges. With the help of Kirk Keyes, the 1st LF Print Exchange Photos have been included in the 2005 Gallery. Please do not have your photo exceed 750x750 pixels. Any combination within that range should work fine.

--

On a personal note, I recently received information about an upcoming corporate move pretty far from the area we are now residing in. As some can imagine, I am a bit overwhelmed at the moment. It is my hope that my immediate future gets much less stressful and I can once again return to LF. I hope all who view the print exchange really appreciate all the talent and camaraderie this forum brings together.

Kind regards,
    Darr Boharsik

Re: Print Exchange Gallery On Line

Photographs such as these remind me why I'm not a painter. So long as people are producing photographs like these, photography has nothing to worry about.

Mike

Darr -

Nice work! But how about locking out the upload for the 2006 photos until they have been mailed out. I would rather see the prints in my hands before I have a chance to see them online. (And I'm sure I'll be temped to peek here and see what has been uploaded while I'm waiting for the prints to arrive...)

Quote Originally Posted by Kirk Keyes View Post
    Darr -

Nice work! But how about locking out the upload for the 2006 photos until they have been mailed out. I would rather see the prints in my hands before I have a chance to see them online. (And I'm sure I'll be temped to peek here and see what has been uploaded while I'm waiting for the prints to arrive...)
    Hey Kirk,

OK, I will lock-out 2006 uploads until otherwise notified.

Best,
    Darr

Darr, thank you very much for making this possible!
    I'm sorry to hear about your corporate relocation and sincerely wish you all the best and that you may return to LF soon!

I was tempted to peek into the 2006 gallery as soon as I realised there might be photographs there already, but managed to control myself.

Kind regards,
    Patrik

(Oh, and I received the good news from Andy today that he had received my prints)

As per an e-mail message request, I have opened up the LF Print Exchange Gallery for those participants to showcase and share their work. Here is the link:

http://gallery55.org/lfgallery/index.php

If anyone needs their info modified once it has been uploaded, please email me via this forum. As I stated in an earlier post, I have been overwhelmed with a move and some other personal business. Looks like I will be re-locating to the Santa Barbara, California area where I will happily be closer to my family. I have two properties to sell and a business to pack up as well, so please understand my absence. It is my intent once I am relocated and the the boxes are unpacked, I will once again be participating more in this wonderful forum. Thank you for your patience.

Kind Regards,
    Darr

A quick tech update about uploading to the Gallery at gallery55.org:

No larger than 750x750 pixels please!
    <br> or <br /> are not necessary when composing lines of data for your tech notes; simply write your list and it will format automatically.
    Give your self a rating of "excellent" after you upload because I SAID SO!!

Hi Darr,

My apologies for posting the "Print Exchange" picture posting on here... I'd forgotten that you had kindly offered to do the same thing.

I've now posted mine and will direct others to post on your Gallery as well.

Thanks for doing this.

Cheers
    Life in the fast lane!

I have neither the technology nor the skill to post my photo into this gallery. Could someone volunteer to do this for me? Thanks, Jeff

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Corbett View Post
    I have neither the technology nor the skill to post my photo into this gallery. Could someone volunteer to do this for me? Thanks, Jeff
    Do not worry Jeff, I will gladly scan your print and upload it for you. If we are not in the same group , I'm sure someone else will do it.