Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: put your question to the wfpamembers@onelist.com

put your question to the wfpamembers@onelist.com

If you have any questions re large format, why not put them forward to the wfpam embers@onelist.com. The community of the World Field Photographers Association, all large format use rs, should be able and ready to help. You may contact me: Robert A f van de Voort at hotshot@ihug.co.nz as editor of t he WFPA, I hope I can help.]Regards Robert

Better yet, lets combine our resources. If you see a question that you can help with, feel free to jump right in. Let's keep our resource of information right here, one stop shopping if you will. Us regular viewers of this forum would be glad to have you join us, the "RVOTF"("Regular Viewers of this Forum"),and share your views.

If you are worried about quality I think you'll find the group here a bunch of straight shooters with thick skin that don't believe in flames or arguments and strive for accurate and helpful answers.

Marv, RIGHT ON! Pat

Absolutley Marv. I like it here, no frills, no spills.

Another vote for all of the above!! Paul

OK Guys, I get the drift, will put it forward to our community how we can combine things, but do have a look at our site when you may think you have a question, we have quite nice resources! have a look at http://www.johndesq.com/ and let me know what you think! Regards Robert

Would you explain to us what would be the advantage of using your mailing list over using the LF QA Forum ? As far as I am concerned, I think the LF QA Forum sofware is pretty good. It supports web and selective email access. New contents is readily accessible, and archives are relatively easy to browse despite the 16000+ archived messages.

I agree with all the others here. Ain't no reason to go anywhere else.

Hi, I visited the referenced site and found it slow to load and not particularly clear to navigate. Hard to assess the value of integrating the sites.

UGH! Those JavaScript mouse trails are the bane of intelligent comminication! The sounds are not needed either. I quit at that stage.

I would recommend pooling mental resources in this established forum. However, that is not to say that smaller groups have no place. General issues could go here, while your specfic demographic issues would be better addressed in a less public forum. A thought...