Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Arca Swiss Field Question

Re: Arca Swiss Field Question

If you want to have some rear tilt, maybe you can consider add orbix on rear frame. I guess this might work.

Quote Originally Posted by Emmanuel BIGLER View Post
    I don't know how big the new 141mm F-classic compare to Misura.
    141 rear format frames are the same for all 141 models.
    Only the rear function carriers differ between a classic, a metric or a misura.
    You can of course combine the front part of a metric with the rear part of a classic.

The 110-141 leather bellows are the same for classic-field & metric-field and same as the misura's.

Thank you.... John McDonald
    You are welcome. Ah ! the pleasure of making a direct arcaphile connection between Besançon, France and Reno, Nevada ;-)

I have a fair contingent of Arca cameras. My new 4x5 is an F metric classis with micrometric Orbix. I went this way because there are front accessories you can't use on the 110 front frame (Technika adapter f.i.) This camera is marvelously compact and geared all the way around. The optical bench is more compact, faster to use and more rigid than the folding rail. I have the same camera in the 171 and thought I was in love..the new camera has displaced the 171 completely...Evan Clarke

Quote Originally Posted by Emmanuel BIGLER View Post
    I don't know how big the new 141mm F-classic compare to Misura.
    141 rear format frames are the same for all 141 models.
    Only the rear function carriers differ between a classic, a metric or a misura.
    You can of course combine the front part of a metric with the rear part of a classic.

The 110-141 leather bellows are the same for classic-field & metric-field and same as the misura's.

Thank you.... John McDonald
    You are welcome. Ah ! the pleasure of making a direct arcaphile connection between Besançon, France and Reno, Nevada ;-)

I have a fair contingent of Arca cameras. My new 4x5 is an F metric classic with micrometric Orbix. I went this way because there are front accessories you can't use on the 110 front frame (Technika adapter f.i.). This camera is marvelously compact and geared all the way around. The optical bench is more compact, faster to use and more rigid than the folding rail. I have the same camera in the 171 and thought I was in love..the new camera has displaced the 171 completely...Evan Clarke