I started out using the dip and dunk method of developing sheet film. I liked the results very much and still use it when I have a lot of film of the same processing times to develope. But I really like the rotory processing method for it's consistent results. My system is the Unicolor drum and reversing motor base. It was inexpensive and I recently purchased another base just in case one goes bad. I have the 8x10, 11x14, and 16x20 drums. I can use them for color print processing too. I get 4 sheets in the 8x10 drum using a wooden stick to keep the top 2 separated from the bottom 2 sheets. I like the density separation with the rotory system better than the dip and dunk method. And I don't get near any chemicals with the rotory method. Once the film is loaded the lights come back on and everything is done with ease. The chems are poured in fast and emptied quickly also. Very nice system. Too bad Unicolor doesn't make the system anymore although there seem to be plenty of them out there. Give it a try. james