Quote Originally Posted by anton orlov View Post
Just stumbled upon this article and reply thread by Ernst Purdum. Rest In Peace Mr. Purdum!
I happened to have stumbled upon his estate after he passed away and I bought a good amount of stuff that he collected such as shutters and lenses. I wish I would have been a little more knowledgeable at that very moment because now I know I passed up some amazing items there that i could have had for 1/10th the real value or less. The thing that really made me sad is that the store wanted to throw away Mr. Purdum's hand-written (with parts of it typed) manuscript - luckily I got it jut in time. I don't know what to do with it though - I feel it should be published somehow, but I have no idea how. If anyone wants to chime in on this I would be happy to listen to any ideas. I'm in San Diego, CA.
Q.T. Luong, the owner of this forum, curates the LFPF Home page, which might be the appropriate place to make the manuscript available. You can contact him via http://www.terragalleria.com/.

It may be necessary to get written permission from the estate to publish the manuscript, but I suspect that as long as it is offered to the public at no charge, they might not object.