Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: 2nd Print LF Print Exchange Group List

Re: 2nd Print LF Print Exchange Group List

I got my prints today as well.
    Right now they're all laid out on the floor and looking so nice. There's even an Azo print! I've never actually seen one in person so this is a treat. I'm gushing a little bit here because I'm still very new to all of this and I now have a bunch of really great examples.

Thank you to everyone who made prints and Andrew for doing all the legwork.

My prints also came today and the postman was kind enough to lay the package on the front porch instead of trying to stuff it into the mail box. Wow, what a great assortment! I laid them out and my wife and daughter were pointing at prints and saying, "that one goes next to..." and "this one should go with that group..." Some wonderful prints are in there! Thanks everyone and especially to Andrew for organizing, assembling the packages, and mailing them out!

One item: my package contains two of Mr. Bruce's Florida banyan tree prints. If anyone is missing theirs, please let me know and I'll send it on.

Mike

My package arrived today. I'd been worried after someone said their package got creased, since I have a smallish PO box, but they were considerate enough to put the prints into one of the temporary keyed lockers.

I'm simply amazed at the quality and variety of the prints. Thanks to Andrew for sitting on the hotseat for this and for taking the care to make it work.

Alec4444, that package wasn't the one that I sent, correct?

My overall impression? I'll let you decide when you get your prints. Unfortunatley you cannot see all the prints in person. Hopefully everyone will upload their photos on Darr's site. Darr, could you direct us to the website in which we can upload our photos?

Thanks everyone for being patient and a special thanks to those for their advice and offers of help.
    Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew O'Neill View Post
    Hopefully everyone will upload their photos on Darr's site. Darr, could you direct us to the website in which we can upload our photos?

Thanks everyone for being patient and a special thanks to those for their advice and offers of help.
    Enjoy!
    Andy,

THANK YOU for all your hard work!!
    Participants please upload your 2006 LF Exchange Prints to:

http://gallery55.org/lfgallery/

--Darr

I just got my prints and am currently admiring them. It's a nice variety of different images. Thanks to all the participants and an extra big thanks to Andrew for being co-ordinator and distributor. I hope you got enough money left over to have a few morning coffees on us.
    I also would like to encourage everyone to post at the gallery Darr so graciously set up for us. It would be nice to see the other half of the prints that I didn't get. Also for anyone in my grouping who doesn't have a way to digitize their image, let me know and I can scan it for you so you can get it up at the gallery too.
    One side note for the next exchange. I had one print get damanged because of a metal clip on an evnelope was pressed up on the image during transit. In the future I'd suggest participants avoid using envelopes like that to help minimize possible damage. Again thanks to all, this was great fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew O'Neill View Post
    Alec4444, that package wasn't the one that I sent, correct?
    No, got mine yesterday and for th most part all the prints were in pretty decent shape. Ole's has a tear, but I think that probably happened on their maiden voyage to Canada. Prints were phenomenal, thanks all!

--A

I just noticed I have two prints of the Chair-Carmel Mission by Rich Voninski. If someone is missing a print let me know and I'll send it to you. If not, Rich let me know and if you like I could mail it back to you.

Thanks, Darr. I uploaded my photo. It was nice to see 2005 print exchange stuff too!

Got mine today! What fun to see the collection spread out on the table. Great work by everyone, and I apologize for forgetting to sign mine - if I ever get famous, you are invited to trade in the print for a signed one.:-)

This is a huge help in judging my own prints.