Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris Jordan Katrina book: shipped

Chris Jordan Katrina book: shipped

Hi guys, all of the books you have ordered so far have shipped out; if they haven't arrived already, they should be there within a day or so.

If anyone else would like one, they're thirty bucks including shipping, and all proceeds are going to hurricane relief charities. My studio mailing address is below.

Cheers from Seattle,

~cj

Chris Jordan
    6711 10th Ave NW
    Seattle, WA 98117

Re: Chris Jordan Katrina book: shipped

Hi Chris

Are you selling worldwide? (I'am in the UK) could I pay with paypal? I placed an order with Amazon.co.uk BUT delivery in October or so : (

Also you made the review of Photoespana in Hotshoe magazine right nextdoor to one of Sternfelds "Highline" pics.

Thanks
    Sven

Hi Chris,

back when the announcement of the book was up, we said we'd like a signed copy. Then we went away in August and never heard about it again. Would like to know if it is still available -signed- and if so, how we go about ordering one from you directly.

All the best,
    Norm
    (just read Jorg's interview with you. Excellent.)

Hi Norm, just send a check for $30 (that includes shipping) to my studio address below, and I'll drop a signed book in the mail right away:

Chris Jordan
    6711 10th Ave NW
    Seattle, WA 98117

Cheers,

~cj

Quote Originally Posted by chris jordan View Post
    Hi Norm, just send a check for $30 (that includes shipping) to my studio address below, and I'll drop a signed book in the mail right away:

Chris Jordan
    6711 10th Ave NW
    Seattle, WA 98117

Cheers,

~cj
    Chris, I forgot to mention the vital detail that we are in Europe, meanings I can't send you a check. Do you take PayPal?

Ta,
    Norm

Hmm, so I assume my check got lost in the mail ?

Uh oh, QT I think maybe your book got lost in the mail-- I sent you one quite awhile back (the same day I received your check). I'll send another; just send a private e-mail with your address again and I'll send one today. If the other arrives eventually then you can keep it.

~cj

Chris,
    you may have overlooked my question: do you take PayPal for European buyers? If you do, can you send/tell me your PayPal details? TIA, Norm

Hi Norm, sorry I missed your post. I don't know how to do PayPal, but I do know the book is available in Europe through Amazon. If you can't find one that way, just tell me your shipping address and I'll send you a copy as a gift.

Cheers,

~cj

Quote Originally Posted by chris jordan View Post
    Hi Norm, sorry I missed your post. I don't know how to do PayPal, but I do know the book is available in Europe through Amazon. If you can't find one that way, just tell me your shipping address and I'll send you a copy as a gift.

Cheers,

~cj

Hi Chris,
    I know the book is available through Amazon, but I would have liked to have a copy signed by you. You know what? Either you can send me your bank details and I'll put the money directly into you bank accounf or I'll see if I can arrange something through one my American friends who do take PayPal. Just let me know how much shipping costs are to Holland.
    TIA,
    Norm