Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pittsburgh PA?

Re: Pittsburgh PA?

Greetings large format users. I just started an erie analog group in flickr hoping to find some large format users. http://www.flickr.com/groups/eriepa_analog/ Anyone in our area is welcome to join. It would be fun to get together somewhere 1/2 way between Pittsburg & Erie, or even Pittsburg.

Thanks! Dorothy

Quote Originally Posted by John Powers View Post
    Three of us meet in Cleveland area to shoot, talk or what ever. Always welcome another or suggest an interesting shooting place half way between.

John
    There are two of us in Erie that would be interested in meeting other large formaters. We're always looking for new places to shoot.

Maybe in the spring we could join you. Or even earlier, weather permitting.

Thanks! Dorothy

Count me in on an Erie gathering. Also just signed up for the Flicker Group.

well, spring is here! are there any LF gatherings in the works? I could use some company.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by John Powers
    Three of us meet in Cleveland area to shoot, talk or what ever. Always welcome another or suggest an interesting shooting place half way between.
    John

There are two of us in Erie that would be interested in meeting other large formaters. We're always looking for new places to shoot. Maybe in the spring we could join you. Or even earlier, weather permitting.

Thanks! Dorothy Quote:

I am sorry Dorothy. I did not notice your Dec. post until I saw your May post tonight.
    119 entrants just came home from the FAVA members and exhibitors photography show opening tonight in Oberlin, OH. http://www.favagallery.org/Fava%20gallery.html The public opening is May 20th. We get together and shoot in ones and twos all over NE OH.

The next large gathering of film photographers, mostly LF, that I know of is Bill Schwab's Northern Michigan gathering late in June. Bill says he already has 30 signed up for the event. http://www.apug.org/forums/forum174/...ng-2007-a.html

That may seem far for you to go, but I am rooming with someone who is flying in from Florida.. PM me if I can help on anything specific in NE Ohio.

John

I just moved to the PGH area a few weeks ago and just won a 4x5. Anyone wanna shoot sometime?

f295

hi winger.. where are you located in PGH?
    i'm just north of the city, and work just south...

feel free to email tp@f295.org

-tom