Thread: Fine Focus Workshops Fall Foliage Workshop

Fine Focus Workshops Fall Foliage Workshop

A note that we really need to hear from anyone who is interested in this workshop. We have two weeks + to go before we have to turn back to the Lopstick Lodge any unused accommodations. Once the rooms we have booked are turned back it is unlikely we will be able to recapture them. The workshop is the last weekend in September (the evening of September 28th through October 1st) which is the height of Fall Foliage season in the North Country, an impossible time to find a room. We are really excited that, for the first time ever, we were able to secure a block of rooms at this time of year and would hate to turn any back.

My best guess is that the combination of lots of rain and cold snaps starting in the next few weeks will lead to some really spectacular foliage. For those who shoot black and white the area is equally breathtaking. Pittsburg, NH,where we are basing ourselves for this workshop, is in the remote northern most part of New Hampshire just on the Quebec and Vermont borders and surrounded by the lakes that form the headwaters of the Connecticut River. Basically and area rich with landscape and nature opportunities (more mooses than peoples around). We still have room for a few more but we really do have to close it off on August 27th.

See all the details at www.finefocusworkshops.com
    Last edited by Ted Harris; 10-Aug-2006 at 08:16.

Re: Fine Focus Workshops Fall Foliage Workshop

Friends,

If you haven't yet taken a workshop with Ted, Bruce & Richard, you really owe it to yourselves. They make a wonderful group of instructors and their combined talents are incredible. This will make my third Fine Focus Workshop and I am most excited about the possibilities. Let's fill this workshop and make it a mutually rewarding experience. The cost is unbelievably reasonable.

Really looking forward to this,

John