Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Greetings from Thuringia

Re: Greetings from Thuringia

Welcome to the LF Forum, Christoph. Very interesting about your 13 year-old bringing you into LF. When my son was between 5-9, he would photograph his Lego builds with a Nikon Macro and Zoom lenses. Now that he is 18, his interests seem to be meteorology and girls, cars and girls, on-line gaming and girls, and did I say GIRLS?

Welcome Christoph ... some nice images.

Brian and all,
    My son has subscribed to the forums under the moniker of ishmael. There seems to be a literary streak running in the family ...

I see from my woods they are different but equally magical.

Anthropormorphism, humans seeing the magic around them, make human responses -art.

C.W.:
    That's interesting, not clueless at all and sounds a lot like something a native american might say. I think we cannot see the world around us but with anthropomorphic eyes. It is hard enough to see it with someone else's eyes, but that last thing is essential for successful photography and the counterpart to it's egotistic subjectivity.
    Christoph

And welcome from Germany, too. My LF still wants to be used ;-) I think I will start with LF in October after my retirement as a doctor.
    BTW I live in Bielefeld in NRW.
    Folker

MonoArt - fine photographs

Quote Originally Posted by mono
    And welcome from Germany, too. My LF still wants to be used ;-) I think I will start with LF in October after my retirement as a doctor.
    BTW I live in Bielefeld in NRW.
    Well,
    Thanks for the welcome, dear colleague and fellow photographer. We share a common fascination with the landscape of Scotland, as I can see from the impressive photos on your website.

Christoph

Hallo, Christoph.
    Very nice images--especially the glowing light. Where in Thueringen are you? I have friends in Bernburg (Saale) and Nienburg...
    Michael

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Daily
    Hallo, Christoph.
    Very nice images--especially the glowing light. Where in Thueringen are you? I have friends in Bernburg (Saale) and Nienburg...
    Michael
    Well, I live in Waltershausen, which is quite a bit more west than these towns. Very close to the "Thüringer Wald", though, where one can find this fascinating light. Thanks for appreciating my work.
    Christoph