Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Extreme compensating developer for TMY

Re: Extreme compensating developer for TMY

Steve:

You can answer two important issues for all of us without a problem.

Send Gordon a short e-mail asking him how many copies of the Book Of Pyro he sold since it was published. Multipy that number (yes it will astound you) by the selling price and discount it a bit for materials and you will in fact get to the number I posted. His success is spawning others to emulate a similar publication.

Secondly, ask Gordon if PMK is the best developer for Azo or alt processes. And please let us know what he says. Won't take but a few minutes of your time.

Have a great day!

Re: Extreme compensating developer for TMY

I have had many conversations with Gordon over the last 25 years on this topic. He, and many others, use PMK for enlarging and contact printing on graded apers, vc papers and Azo. It works fine for all of these applications.

You made the claim Kadillak about the money from the book, can you back it up. No, of course not. You can't back up any such foolish statement. You do not know how many copies of the book have been sold, you do not know the expenses of producing the book, the time involved, nd you are not even acknowledging the discount given to companies such as PF and B&S. You are completly uninformed about this matter yet you make a stupid and insulting statement. When I asked you to back it up you tell me it is my job to provide you the information. No, you should have the info before making this post but accuracy is not your goal. You were trying to cast aspersions about Hutching and make your hero look good. It was transparent and now you are caught empty handed. This is the game of your crowd, throw stones and then run and hide to a different location and throw more stones. You and Jorge are playing the same game. His accusing me of stating that I made prints when I did no such thing even thogh he has not read the article. His accusing me of not even doing the test when I did and the article says so. But then he never read the article so he should not comment on what he does not know about. But then that does not stop either one of you from posting inaccurate info and casting aspersions.. I was clear in my methodolgy whereas King has wandered with his.

Come on Mike, show us your proof. Or apologize.

steve simmons
    Last edited by steve simmons; 10-Jul-2006 at 13:21.