Quote Originally Posted by BrianShaw
You still have WHAT, from WHEN???? I just lost the title of "saver of weird stuff", I think.
Okay, let me clarify -- I haven't had the stuff for the past 20+ years, but rather it was included with some similarly expired Type 52 and 55 that I got for the cost of shipping (the 52 sort of worked when I first opened it, though the pods have probably finished drying now -- standard process is 15 seconds, but I found 2 minutes gave a somewhat weak image -- so I plan to use the 55 with darkroom development). No idea how the E-6 stock has been stored prior to my getting it, but for the past 4-5 months it's been in an air conditioned room. I *really* ought to bag it and stick it in the freezer to save for when I have E-6 chemistry...

I don't "remember" 72-exposure rolls, but I've read about them. Those plus a high quality half-frame would go a long way toward alleviating the "reload required during peak action" problem... You'd actually get close to 150 exposures, if you load carefully and wind right to the bitter end. Does the Pen F family frame counter permit going that far?