I'm looking for recommendations on photographers to interview for a human-interest article I'm writing for an online magazine. Here are the requirements:
- must live in Northern New Mexico area (e.g. Santa Fe, Taos)
- must primarily be an art photographer (as opposed to commercial photographer). Dedicated, advanced amateurs also welcomed.
- must primarily use medium or large format equipment in their art (no Canon, Nikon, etc)
- can work in digital or film or combination, doesn't matter
- must *not* be already famous (i.e. no Paul Caponigro's!)
That's about it.
Looking forward to your recommendations.
J Michael Sullivan