Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Manual for the Minolta Flash Meter IV

Manual for the Minolta Flash Meter IV

Yes, I'm looking for one. They used to be available thorugh the konicaMinolta website, but the archived manuals for older products seems to have gone the same way as the company.

(There is a private page with lots of manuals for Minolta, but that page links to the, now almost dead, konicaminolta site.)

So if anyone knows of a site where the manual is still available for download, or if someone will have mercy on me and send me the manual I'd be very happy.

Cheers

Björn

Re: Manual for the Minolta Flash Meter IV

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn Nilsson
    Yes, I'm looking for one. They used to be available thorugh the konicaMinolta website, but the archived manuals for older products seems to have gone the same way as the company.

(There is a private page with lots of manuals for Minolta, but that page links to the, now almost dead, konicaminolta site.)

So if anyone knows of a site where the manual is still available for download, or if someone will have mercy on me and send me the manual I'd be very happy.

Cheers

Björn
    Hi Bjorn,

I might have an original copy at home or the downloaded version off the website... I'll take a peek when I get home and let you know.

Cheers
    Life in the fast lane!

Thank you to Jean-Louis Llech who very quickly provided me with a pdf-version of the manual.
    I really love this forum for the quick replies and the very low noice ratio.

Cheers to you all...

Hi Bjorn,

Good to see you received a copy... I was delayed on a business trip and didn't have access to my home computer.

Cheers
    Life in the fast lane!

I'm also looking for a copy of the manual, so if one of you would be kind enough to send me a copy, it would be great! Thanks in advance.

Renaud Visage

Hi Renaud,

Just checked my computer downloaded files and see that I have pdf files for the Minolta Flashmeter III and V.

So, unfortunately, I can't help you out.

Good luck on finding a copy... perhaps, you might want to pm Bjorn?

Cheer
    Life in the fast lane!

A small note of appreciation for Bjorn who kindly emailed me the manual also

Quote Originally Posted by Bjorn Nilsson

Cheers

Björn
    That is a loss.. It was a great resource for older manuals. I tried the "Wayback Machine" site to see if it was archived, but it is not there. I have both the Autometer IVF and the Autometer III PDF files if anyone is interested.

I would be very grateful if someone could help me with a pdf copy of this manual I found it on a site sometme ago, but the links are now dead.

There seems to be a lot of pent up demand for this manual. I have one of these about to arrive from KEH in the next couple of days and would love it if someone could help me out.

Thanks!

Paul Sorensen