After I dropped my View Camera subscription a while back I eventually renewed. There just isn't much out there and I sort of missed it.

When I got the new issue today I realized again why I dropped it.

1) An article about An-My Le with some really dreadful washed out images. Pretty boring.

2) An article by Norm McGrath who, instead of stitching multiple shots together to form a larger image, has decided to cut up one image into 3, 4 or 5 segments. I don't get it.

3) A Brief Destription of the Wet Plate Process. Really get out of the 19th century. Whothe hell cares about this stuff? OK maybe a couple people.

4) The Skaneateles Experiment. An article intending to show that a Betterlight scan back is better than 4x5 film. Jesus who didn't know this already? Don't waste my time with this crap.

4) Four Photographs by John Anderson. OK they aren't bad but if I want to see stunning images, I'll just browse photo.net for the high rated ones.

5) Scanning Large Format Film. Didn't we just go over this? There is nothing new or revealing here. Anyway should have at least waited to report on the Epson 750. Boring and uninformative.

Hey but they got the Table of Contents right this time. Oh wait no they didn't. McGraths work starts on p14 but it says p13.

Am I the only one who sees it this way?