Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Odd size film...

Re: Odd size film...

Hi!

You could try to contact Mr. Grohmann (d.grohmann@bg-wernigerode.de) from Wephota. They say, that thay would cut films in any size.
    http://www.wephota.de/
    List: http://www.wephota.de/down/wephota/wepr.pdf

Alex

Re: Odd size film...

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo J. Zhang
    I am searching B&W films for my newly acquired 10x20 banquet camera. First place contacted is jandc photo to see if they can cut their Cirkut roll film for me. The answer was no. Shall I just order a roll and cut it myself? I have concern about the film flatness. Order a box of 12x20 and just cut it myself? I have cut papers before, but not films. Any suggestions from other ULF users for this new comer? Thanks.
    Have you checked with Quality Camera Company in Atlanta? Not long ago they had a fairly large supply of TRI-X 320 film available in this size. They may have sold it all by now, but it may be worth a call to find out.

Sandy

Smile Re: Odd size film...

Thanks, everybody! I am lucky enough to have found and bought 5 rolls of Kodak Aerographic Plus-X film 9 1/2" x 125 feet. I am waiting for the shipment. The holder size is actually 9 1/2" x 19 1/2" and I have located a small shop in China which makes Chamonix brand wooden camera to custom make some film holders for me. They claim their film holders are the best. I will see in three months time. Certainly the price is very very good. I can get some 380 sheets of film from these 5 rolls at a cost of $1.25per film. 4-5 years film supply is secured.