I decided to get serious about large format architectural shooting, and have begun to completely revamp my line-up. I now own just 1 lens - a 150mm. My goals are:
1) Avoid Nikon LF glass, if possible (long personal history with).
2) My 'vision' is of a wide angle one.
3) Sharpness across image circle is of paramount importance.
4) Large, quality image circle paramount for rise, which I use extensively.
5) Shooting mainly on 4x5 format, also some 6x9 and 6x12 roll film.
6) If covers 5x7 with movements, it's a bonus.
7) I am fortunate to own one lens already- the wonderful Rodenstock Apo-Sironar.
8) I fancy Rodenstock glass.
9) Prefer lens that's available brand new, (New is easier to return if it's dog, etc.).
10) Larger aperture and smaller filter size when possible.
11) I have set a budget to limit myself to just 3 more lenses.
Thanks in advance for any tidbits, especially amongst our experienced fine art or professional
architectural shooters out there.