Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: For sale ad quoting from a popular website

For sale ad quoting from a popular website

This issue has now been resolved to my satisfaction. I received an email from eBay Customer Support at 9:15am this morning stating that they had removed the infringing listing. I have verified this - the listing has indeed been canceled.

Also, now that I have faxed in the completed VeRO "Notice of Claimed Infringement" form and they have my signature on file, I can submit further infringement notices electronically using their VeRO Reprting Tool.

All's well that ends well. Thanks to Marko and all who responded with helpful advice and support.

Kerry

I also just received an email from the seller apologizing for the infringement. His apology seemed sincere. I sent him a response explaining my position and telling him he could include a reference to my Future Classics page (complete URL) if he decides to re-list his lens. As long as he doesn't directly use my words in the description of his item, he has my blessing.

Again, all's well that ends well.

Kerry

Kerry: Sorry to see you selling them. Hopefully, it's because you are moving up to 8x10 or ULF and need even more coverage.

Hi Kerry: No worries there, these were duplictes I recently bought up a couple of used LF outfits for other bits and pieces and these were part of those outfits.

In case anybody here is interested, and I do not want to break any forum rules, but my user ID on eBay is "gear-nut"...

Cheers,
    Jack Flesher

www.getdpi.com