Thread: wrong model wisner

wrong model wisner

In case anyone is bidding on the famous auction site for the 8x10 pocket expedition. The seller is advertising it as a pocket expedition and it is the expedition model. I own a pocket expedition and it has geared front rise and fall and geared front axis tilt along with the rear axis tilt. An expedition just has rear geared axis tilt like the one shown.

wrong model wisner

Why don't you tell the seller your observations? If he's wrong perhaps he'll correct it!!! What a concept!!!!

wrong model wisner

Caroline, Perhaps that was done before posting here!! Letting my fellow LF'ers know of a misleading advertisment without some sarcastic smartass remarks?......now there's a concept!!!!

wrong model wisner

Robert,
    I think that this is a great forum for your post and others like it and I thank you.

wrong model wisner

Thanks for the post. I see Dan's still drinking Wisner brand lemonade.

wrong model wisner

Well, it may be smart ass, but helping a seller get a listing correct would also help all bidders. To me, it seems like the right forum, versus tattle-tailing in another unrelated forum. In England, where I come from, we prefer to be forthright.

Personally, I find Dan Smith's continued (and predictable) comments about Wisner more offensive.

Back to the topic at hand, however, I believe Wisner made the Pocket Expedition cameras without the geared front rise on request. If you take a look at the back, the one in the Ebay listing is shaped like the Pocket Expedition, not the Expedition.

wrong model wisner

Caroline, Being of English heritage I can assure you that the fine people of Great Britain know the difference between forthright and rude. Your previous post is based on assumptions. You assumed I didn't contact the seller before posting here and your sarcastic remarks not only shows rudeness but because they are made on your assumptions also shows ignorance. You then go on in your next post,( again based on your assumptions) continuing to levy insinuating insults with terms like "tattle- tailing". In the England my family is from we try to find out the facts before contributing anything to the dialog. When we do finally interject we try to do it with some respect and manners and not based on any assumptions and most importantly without insult. My only regret now is taking the time to respond to such juvenile remarks. good day miss mattews

wrong model wisner

So, I gotta know: Did you inform the seller or not?

wrong model wisner

Yes Paul, the seller was notified before a post was ever made here.......Feel better now?

wrong model wisner

Ah ... curiosity satisfied. It may have killed the cat, but when you have get that feeling, it must be satisfied.