Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: great update thread on APUG about Ilford

great update thread on APUG about Ilford

Shame you had to land on this forum.....you have been ousted from just about any other forum you participate.

Not one bit true. As usual, you disgrace yourself with exageration, lies, stretches of innuendo. Life is short. I'm not wasting any more time on Jorge. Moving on...

Sorry bubba, people dont disgrace themselves by telling the truth.....keep moving on...

jj careful or the danish one will jump in too.

I've been on apug a long time. I've seen people come, and go. I've seen very very few banned. If Sean felt it to be a need for the betterment of the community that you were banned, It had some darn good reasons behind it. He warns, and after repeated violations and such he finally takes action. Jorge and I both have reps of being a bit volitle. Neither one of us are going to eliminate any source of good to do our photography with. BTW, most companies that are left open to you, buy a lot of their supplies from the vendors you now refuse to do business with. Be well, and pay more for your goods. I love your economics, it makes it better for me.

aggie - please keep your little feud off this list. You have no history here and it would probably be nicer for all of it stayed that way

Well that's rather interesting.

jj, with a fairly good reputation of causing trouble makes some nasty remarks. That's just fine.

Someone else comes in with an explanation, and a rather polite one at that, and they are asked to leave the forum!

How things do change. This used to be a friendly place...

Rich, the point here is that Aggie came in for only one purpose: to comment for Sean, probaby to ingratiate him or at his request, and posted an untruth. Sean never warned, never admitted, then lied about deleting posts, then he cut access without notice and did the same for my roommate and colleague, the latter possibly by accident or by clumsiness, but I rather doubt it.

The rest is not directed to you personally, Rich - I'm just riding on the thread.

In any event, if the concensus is that I've contributed nothing here then it is time for me to go willingly. Goodbye. It truly has been a good experience, with the obvious exceptions. Life is too short to waste time. Never presume that tomorrow will be like today, or be at all.

Persons who wish to make a point that I might read can click on my initals below and get my email address.

It is truly a good day in this neighborhood. I am also very pleased that this situation resolved itself.

Cheers!

I wasn't band from apug........... I'm just not smart enough to figure out how to use this computer! Sean took care of the problem and now I'm "back in".
    Sure hope my earlier post didn't start all this.