Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Post modernism photgraphy

Post modernism photgraphy

an air of disdain for the eating of any animal

If eating animals is bad, then why are they made of meat?

The postmodernism generator reminds me of: SCIgen - An Automatic CS Paper Generator. It was used to generate a paper that was accepted to The 9th World Multi-Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics. Accepting a paper written by a random phrase generator attests to the "quality" of the conference!

The disease of "academic wanking" is not restricted to the world of art and literature.

Abuser of God's Sunlight

"'m caught between post-modern and large format hip-hop, but you guys arn't helping at all... ; )"

I want to help! post some large format hip hop for us (or have you already deconstructed it?)

Would a 5' x 10' print of a gazillion cigarette butts be considered post-modern? Or just PC? Maybe even Post-modern PC?

"I want to help! post some large format hip hop for us (or have you already deconstructed it?)"

Yo, homie, what it is? Large format hip hop ain't about the photos, it's about the bling bling! Look for me at the next view camera conference; I'll be the one with the gold-plated spot-meter on a big gold chain around my neck and a leopard-skin dark cloth...

(Sorry, Sarah. We're not very helpful...)

"By curious confusion, many modern critics have passed from the proposition that a masterpiece may be unpopular to the other proposition that unless it is unpopular it cannot be a masterpiece"---GK Chesterton, to which I'll add that the post modernist critic has passed to yet another proposition which is that a masterpiece that is unpopular is still a masterpiece only if someone who thinks it is can explain in incomprehensible words why it is, while getting paid to do so.

GK also said:
    "The decay of society is praised by artists as the decay of a corpse is praised by worms."
    "I would feel more optimistic about a bright future for man if he spent less time proving that he can outwit Nature and more time tasting her sweetness and respecting her seniority"---EB White