Thread: sinar F1 instructions?

sinar F1 instructions?

Anybody have a copy of the instructions for the sinar F1? I'm having trouble making the tilt/swing calculator work.

sinar F1 instructions?

You have the complete manual for the Sinar F here: http://yandr.50megs.com/sinar/f/f.htm HereYou will find the calculator explained as well as the important (but many don't seems to know) and very valuable feature of the sinar F series: how to fold it together for easy backpacking. I transported mine in the bottom compartment of a Lowe-Pro Orion (smallest backpack made, I would guess), not possible with any other monorail I have owned...(No, I have never afforded the technikardan...)

sinar F1 instructions?

Having only purchased a Sinar used, I never knew how to fold it other than the "traditional" ways. Leave it to Sinar to have figured this out years ago. Thanks.

mike
    “You can’t have everything. Where would you put it?”

sinar F1 instructions?

The good folks at Sinar are also generally very happy to send you out a set. They sent me stuff about six months ago for a used camera I had purchased.

sinar F1 instructions?

And there are also some instructions at the Swiss Sinar website.

sinar F1 instructions?

is that the http://www.sinar.ch/sinar/default.htm site? I can find instructions for digital backs and some other stuff, but not for cameras. Any idea where it would be hidden? I am going to fire off a request for one via email, see if they will send it. I have also read the manual for the F, (thanks, Tor!) and I think I can use the calculator the same on the F1. My main confusion was which dotted line to focus first, and whether to do H or V first when combining swings and tilts. I'm guessing it is the same from the F to the F1. Thanks for the input!
    And the interesting folding method is definitely worth a shot. Looks almost as compact as a field camera.

sinar F1 instructions?

FYI, Sinar is sending me a hard copy via snail mail. I contacted them through the .ch site.