Thread: Ilford Art 300 Paper And The RH Designs Analyser Pro or Zone Master

Ilford Art 300 Paper And The RH Designs Analyser Pro or Zone Master

I have a RH Designs Zone Master but I think the sensor is the same as the Analyser Pro.

I was wondering if anyone has tried any Ilford Art 300 paper with either of these 2 units and would be willing to share their calibration figures so I can dial them in to the unit and give it a test. I only have a couple of sheets of this Art 300 so don't really want to start calibrating from scratch.

Ian

Re: Ilford Art 300 Paper And The RH Designs Analyser Pro or Zone Master

Quote Originally Posted by IanBarber View Post
    I have a RH Designs Zone Master but I think the sensor is the same as the Analyser Pro.

I was wondering if anyone has tried any Ilford Art 300 paper with either of these 2 units and would be willing to share their calibration figures so I can dial them in to the unit and give it a test. I only have a couple of sheets of this Art 300 so don't really want to start calibrating from scratch.

Ian
    I have the analyzer Pro for the multigrade 500 head and ran some test strips on MGFB Art. I used the same programming as ilford MGFB warmtone paper and then added 1/4 to 1/2 stop for grade 2.5. It is really slow paper and I was using using LPD diluted 1:3 for 3minutes. The calibration I used was on the back of the instructions for warmtone. I'm still undecided on the papers texture for my water shots in small print sizes.
    The magic you are looking for is in the work you are avoiding.
    http://www.searing.photography