Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canon Ink Supply

Re: Canon Ink Supply

Odd, isn't it, that Canon's professional support seems to be so poor? One would hope that they would cater to such a good customer.

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Sampson View Post
    Odd, isn't it, that Canon's professional support seems to be so poor? One would hope that they would cater to such a good customer.
    I am not their target market even though I own a machine, this is not uncommon in this industry. From what I understand and I may be wrong , when my retailer buys from Canon they need
    to purchase minimum $1000 for the order to ship, Canon will not talk with me directly, so its always a cat and mouse, I ask for a $225 cartridge and my retailer if they do not have any other orders for Canon
    have to buy $750 extra OR wait till they have enough to make the minimum... which one do you think they choose... So I am looking for a retailer that each week orders $1000 and has weekly orders so I can tag on their orders.

Its funny in Canada,, the major distributer shelves are pretty much empty and when you ask for product you have to wait ...... so its a question why have a middleman(distributer) that does not have product, and to date clients cannot buy directly from the Manufacturer. I suspect this is changing and over time we will have more direct contact to purchase.
    the whole Manufacturer-distributer-retailer-end client is being challenged up here in Canada and as time goes on I suspect large operations like B&H and Freestyle will be our only chance, this requires the retailer to become the distributer and from my vantage point B&H has this market in North America.
    I can get all products in two days from New York and in some cases on paper and materials I am told 6 weeks by the distributer in Canada.

I will purchase my next ink printer based on maintenance contract, and guaranteed product for said machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Adamphotoman View Post
    I buy from Lexjet Canada which ships out of Guelph Ontario. 8300-8400 same ink. I now live in NB Maritimes.
    I always bought singles which were more $.
    Maybe we can find out who Lexjet buys from?
    Thank you I contacte Lexjet a company out of Florida with a Canadian distribution and I think they can meet my needs