Thread: V700 Scan Sandwich: BtrScning Wet Dry Station, Extra ANR Glass

V700 Scan Sandwich: BtrScning Wet Dry Station, Extra ANR Glass

The fractures of the old people or children will be calming away by the Hip futons with unique bedding and furniture with suitable accents. For the exhibition in the 20th annual futon of & Special Sleep exhibition from March 21 to March 23, It is also the focus that they are concerned with and paying attention to.

The advanced future is also another focus that is being noted, as retailers and their suppliers seek innovative and consistent strategies to be able to exceed the growing mass market. At our blog: futonadvisors are full of futon mattress sizes: twin, queen, full, king and a lot of other information

With his new Legacy mattress in this exhibition, Wolf Industries hopes to be able to create prominence to solve those needs. Wolf also wants to emphasize a line of entirely natural, environmentally-friendly mattresses that are products that have finger foam, viscous foam and aerolite fibers, all within the silk cashmere fabric that surrounds it.

The national sales director of Wolf, Mr. Gary Cohen said: "Popular things on the market being Basil I have found, and according to a specific profile we put them into a product, to see if we can do the surface to Very important and comfortable... "Until we name it the legacy that we just call it ' kitchen sink.' "
    Wolf has focused many distribution strategies of more on retailers who are willing to embrace the future products and concentrate the whole effort and time on this profitable catalog.
    Chairman of the Gold Bond mattress Co., said Bob Naboicheck said the high-end mattress product line for retailers would also be going to continue to expand and grow.

"In a mattress for 200 dollars, you can go from one Yugo to a Rolls Royce, " Naboicheck said. "Most likely sell is more profitable and yield significantly higher to retailers, which is the fascinating story of our high-level mattress. For the past two years when retail, the average sale price can be increased to 33%. "

When comparing it to a traditional sofa or a stand-alone sofa, the seating experience of a superior quality mattress is now more comfortable and much more noticeable, he added. Over the past two years, the leading sales story that has enabled Gold Bond is placed into the top retailers.
    Naboicheck said to showcase 12 more traditional mattress models, the company will also use this opportunity in a very effective way, including some porous beds and latex, which are exclusively for the cross retail market. There are four most popular futon mattress sizes today, see more here: https://futonadvisors.com/best-futon-reviews/

"In last year, our regular bed business has risen 300 percent, " he said. "We have re-structured the conventional bedding product line and have invested millions of dollars into new equipment to achieve productivity and highest efficiency. Finally, we also reap the benefits from them and are advancing to tremendous success. "

At the galleries of traditional bed retailers with discrete beds, the excellent sleeping products are continuing to promote and have become its leading bedding.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	buy best futon mattress.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	186453

Company sales Director, Mr. Sande Lewis said: "Those who can become reluctant to join the world of special beds, because of the big profit that it brings and appreciates the quality and appeal of the roadside retailers who have Welcome to our compelling products... "We have to do business with us become so much easier by keeping our program simple and not requiring minimum, "

From a line of cloud brackets that the company launched last year, said Sigmund Gordon, president of At Home Interior, a framed manufacturer based in Washington, D.C., would expect to reap more benefits than last year.
    Gordon said, he hopes that this year's fair will take place in sales, as it attracts many small retailers who are often unable to attend the performance on mattresses on the West Bank and it is held on the east coast.

Adonis Inc., an importer, and manufacturer of the West Coast mattresses, to increase its services to retailers in New England then he will be going to use this program as a form of advertising to boost influence and reach people's hand's Consumer. A considerable distribution center in Connecticut has been built by Adonis in the last summer to handle busy East sea areas.
    Matt Sansoe, the general director of Adonis, said: "For us, it is a business opportunity that needs to be interested so that we go there and have the goods to be delivered to retailers in that area as well as to the fast consumer hands than." They took advantage of this excellent opportunity and caused the explosion and spreading futon in many places.
    Four frames by the new cloud, lowering the price will be provided, but that still carries an "appearance Tommy Bahama." According to Sansoe said.

"Type of evidence that demonstrates the recession is futons, " Sansoe said. "Instead of spending 5,000 dollars for leather sofas, people are more likely to pay 400 dollars for mattress frames.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Futon-Mattress-manufacturers-at-the-debut-of-the-National-Bedding-Center.jpg  
    Last edited by luciarakan; 16-Jan-2019 at 05:49.

Re: V700 Scan Sandwich: BtrScning Wet Dry Station, Extra ANR Glass

ANR is not a coating, until I know.

When it's used with an scanner it's placed between the illumination and the negative, but not between the negative and the lens, as ANR is slightly frosted.

I you wet mount you don't need ANR glass, because you won't have Newton rings, as the mounting fluid has similar Refractive index than glass.

The V700 has 2 different lenses inside, one is used (automaticly) with holders and covers 5.9" width, and the other one is used with the area guide. That second lens is focused (I guess) on the bed glass surface and not at some height over the bed.

You can also get the (spare) MF film holder of the V800/850. It comes with an ANR glass that's placed on the film. You just need to place the curled side to the top and then the ANR glass will kepp it flat. That new holder has height adjustment.

You also can keep the negatives inside a big book during a week, protected with the slevees, to get flat (or flatter) negatives.

Re: V700 Scan Sandwich: BtrScning Wet Dry Station, Extra ANR Glass

I wet mount my negatives using betterscanning adjustable holder. I use anr gkass and optical mylar. You mount the negative emulsion tiwards on the shinyvside of tge anrcglass, add more fluid then put ootical mylar over the negative sandwiching the negative between it and glass.

Next, I put a large chem wipe, cleaning cloth over the optical mylar and use a brayer roller to squeeze out excess fluid and air bubbles. This also flattens out negative and seaks the fluid in so it wont evaporate.

Mount glass on holder by putting it with film pointing away from you. This will then put the frosted non reflective side of anr towards light source (scanner lid) then scan.

U found my dustance to glass surface with negative from scanner glass to be approximately 0.125 inches or 3.175mm.

I also thought about using a second anr glass in place of optical mylar. Would be reusable and not scratch, but I am concerned about it not coming loose easily and breaking or sealing adequately. I just have to try though. If it works would be a plus.

I highly recommend the wet mount betterscanning holder.

I use an Epson V850