Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A $99.95 Jobo alternative or CineSTill spends too much time in the kitchen?

Re: A $99.95 Jobo alternative or CineSTill spends too much time in the kitchen?

I ordered one the day they were announced. Here in the Arizona desert my tap water is 95f or more during the summer. So Iíve been playing mad scientist mixing refrigerated and room temp water. With this thing Iíll just pour refrigerated water into my dishpan and set it for 68. Iíve also just started doing C41 and would like to do E6 as well so it should help with those a lot too.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Re: A $99.95 Jobo alternative or CineSTill spends too much time in the kitchen?

I think that's pretty neat. I will wait for the rave reviews. If it will keep a water bath 38C and hold it steady would be a perfect match for a small tank. If it goes down to 20 or even 25C ,it wouldn't be hard to put a bit of ice in a plastic bag and float it in the bath for required time. My darkroom rarely gets above 22C in the summer. That is until I crank up my color processor and Ilfospeed dryer. The dryer is 1500 Watts of quartz heating elements