Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Technikardan 45 S

Re: Technikardan 45 S

Quote Originally Posted by mpirie View Post
    Another vote for Custom Bellows in the UK.

They supplied a replacement set for my TK45 several years ago and they are still perfect.

http://www.custombellows.co.uk

Mike
    I sent Custom Bellows a spare set of the bellows frames for my 45S and they made, and affixed, a bag bellows to the frames - perfect service. ....
    ... JMOwens (Mt. Pleasant, Wisc. USA)

"If people only knew how hard I work to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful at all." ...Michelangelo

Are the standard bellows made by Custom Bellows similar to the OEM ones?
    Could some of you show me some pictures?

Thanks,
    Gabriele

@Bob thanks, I downloaded the instruction as soon I got the camera. It is indeed pretty simple to open and close it.
    Still I have question, am I supposed to lock all the levers when I put the camera in storage or is it better to keep them in the
    unlocked position?

My understanding is that Custom Bellows supplies the bellows to Linhof in the first place, so the replacement bellows should be identical.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriele Campagnano View Post
    Are the standard bellows made by Custom Bellows similar to the OEM ones?
    Could some of you show me some pictures?

Thanks,
    Gabriele

@Bob thanks, I downloaded the instruction as soon I got the camera. It is indeed pretty simple to open and close it.
    Still I have question, am I supposed to lock all the levers when I put the camera in storage or is it better to keep them in the
    unlocked position?
    Doesn’t make any difference stowed. But I would lock them all, as long as you remember to unlock the green ones when you open it.

Even following the instructions, folding the TK45 is tricky. I unlatch the front bellows to make it easier.

Quote Originally Posted by faberryman View Post
    Even following the instructions, folding the TK45 is tricky. I unlatch the front bellows to make it easier.
    How is it tricky? You move everything to zero. Unlock the green locks, lock the red locks and rotate the focus knob to close or open the camera. A large arrow on the focusing knob indicates direction!

If you have the TKs then you also need to depress the swing detent to start closing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob Salomon View Post
    How is it tricky? You move everything to zero. Unlock the green locks, lock the red locks and rotate the focus knob to close or open the camera. A large arrow on the focusing knob indicates direction!

If you have the TKs then you also need to depress the swing detent to start closing.
    For the record, the green levers for vertical shift and tilt need to be locked and all of the red levers unlocked for either opening or closing the camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Davros View Post
    For the record, the green levers for vertical shift and tilt need to be locked and all of the red levers unlocked for either opening or closing the camera.
    Oops, absolutely correct, thanks!!

The Linhof site is great, however when one clicks on the download links here: http://linhof.com/en/download-2/ and navigates to the Technikardan manual it brings you to the Rollex instructions and not the Technikardan. I am looking for the factory instructions for this camera, specifically how to properly fold and unfold the camera.

Separately, is there a spare parts resource online? I'm missing two of the green tabs (just the plastic parts are missing.) The factory site has limited parts.

Thanks to all for a great Linhof resource!

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by ShootCloser View Post
    The Linhof site is great, however when one clicks on the download links here: http://linhof.com/en/download-2/ and navigates to the Technikardan manual it brings you to the Rollex instructions and not the Technikardan. I am looking for the factory instructions for this camera, specifically how to properly fold and unfold the camera.

Separately, is there a spare parts resource online? I'm missing two of the green tabs (just the plastic parts are missing.) The factory site has limited parts.

Thanks to all for a great Linhof resource!

Michael
    The factory has the red and green tabs. They are at the end of their price list. But it would be much cheaper to get them from a service center.

Have you told the factory about that link?