Thread: Sherman, Bosco, and Layton at Camera Commons Sept. 30th

Sherman, Bosco, and Layton at Camera Commons Sept. 30th

Mark your calendars for September 30th...when Steve Sherman, Peter Bosco, and John Layton open at Camera Commons (cameracommons.com) - located at 652 Central Ave. in Dover, N.H. This opening will run from 1 to 4pm...with a panel discussion, featuring the three artists and moderated by David Speltz, scheduled for 2 to 3pm.

Fortuitously, this opening coincides with the end of a large format photography workshop, being taught at the Commons by Gary Sampson, Richard Ritter, and David Speltz...which adds to the already great potential for some lively exchanges during the panel discussion.

Should be an interesting and inspiring event...and we hope to see you there!

Re: Sherman, Bosco, and Layton at Camera Commons Sept. 30th

Quote Originally Posted by John Layton View Post
    Mark your calendars for September 30th...when Steve Sherman, Peter Bosco, and John Layton open at Camera Commons (cameracommons.com) - located at 652 Central Ave. in Dover, N.H. This opening will run from 1 to 4pm...with a panel discussion, featuring the three artists and moderated by David Speltz, scheduled for 2 to 3pm.

Fortuitously, this opening coincides with the end of a large format photography workshop, being taught at the Commons by Gary Sampson, Richard Ritter, and David Speltz...which adds to the already great potential for some lively exchanges during the panel discussion.

Should be an interesting and inspiring event...and we hope to see you there!
    LOOK LIKE A GREAT show. If Chicago was a bit closer, I would be there. Camera Commons is such a great space and resource for photographers. I had the pleasure of going to the aforementioned workshop a few years ago. Staff adapted to every one level and could not have been more supportive. Towns in the area were MADE for large format images. I plan to get back to Camera Commons when I can