Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Schnder 770XXL

Re: Schnder 770XXL

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Santamaura View Post
    Huh? Mike needs a break from questions after starting the thread here? Simple inquiries in the venue where he made his announcement seem entirely appropriate.
    Mike also announced this at PHOTRIO. There he did attach a photo. Here's a link to that post:

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Does anyone have any personal experience with using one of Schneider's Fine Art XXL lenses? Had seriously considered one that was offered to me. Even though the cost was at what I'd consider to be a bargain, I instead was able to purchase a Protar and a Dagor (both shutter mounted) which had the coverage I was looking for.
    I used a 550 XXL for a few years. I found it to be a superb lens for ULF in 12X20 to 20X24, with a huge image circle of 900 mm, almost free of distortion, and very high resolution from the center all the way to the edges.

If you have a chance to acquire one at a reasonable price and need this kind of coverage do so. It is a unique lens and relatively few of them were made so resale value should always be good.

Sandy
    For discussion and information about carbon transfer please visit the carbon group at groups.io
    [url]https://groups.io/g/carbon

That link does not work if you click adding to the shopping cart. Used 550mm XXL went to north of 13k on eBay.

Quote Originally Posted by choiliefan View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Zhang View Post
    What about 550XXL? Any chance?
    Sorry I don't have a 550 for sale at this time, best thing for you to do is email me and I will put you on my list.

Quote Originally Posted by Sal Santamaura View Post
    What photo? There's none in this thread nor any mention of the new production arrangement on your Web site.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0804.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	182326

Drew Wiley

Well, when I was on Kauai last time, the local jail was complaining about the cost of having to buy one of their convict bus drivers a XXXXXXX uniform - 7X. Must have belonged to the Hypergon Employee's Union.