Thread: Hello from NYC

Hello from NYC

Hi...my name is Marc. I shoot 35mm Film and Digital: Leica M6J/M10 for Street; Nikon D4 for Sports. Medium Format Film: Hassy SWC/M, 503cw for landscapes and city scapes; buildings and architecture. Favorite film stocks are Tri-X, TMAX, Ektar and Portra

I just acquired a fully restored Linhof Master Technika Classic with a wide angle conversion; Rodenstock 150mm f/5.6 Sironar-N and Schneider 90mm Super Angulon f/5.6 and Linhof 6x9 back. I currently develop and scan my own negatives and plan to start shooting at 6x9.

[text deleted here - please read the Forum guidelines about buying and selling]

~Marc
    Last edited by Oren Grad; 16-Jul-2018 at 20:24.

Re: Hello from NYC

CAn't help you with [item wanted], but welcome to the site.
    Last edited by Oren Grad; 16-Jul-2018 at 20:25.

Welcome to the community.

loujon

Hey Mark

Welcome to the club!

Sounds like you have a great portrait/landscape Technika set.

If you do some homework on what it was your looking for and a price range, in less then 30 days you'll have access to the "commerce section" of the forum. There you can post a WTB thread up in the "Want To Buy" section or shop for the item in the "For Sell" section. Don't just look on page 1, keep working through the pages and if you see an item your interested in listed go ahead & PM the OP as you never know if the item sold and many times it has not.

Again glad to have you here & look forward to your contributions.