Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: San Jose

www.thinknegative.com.au

San Jose

Need some advice on San Jose. Im going to be there for two days. What's there to do? (in general, and photographically..).
    Any LF'ers in town?

San Jose

California or Costa Rica?

www.thinknegative.com.au

San Jose

Santa Clara

San Jose

Enrico,
    I don't think anybody understands you yet. You ask questions about San Jose - and Paul wanted to know whether you mean the San Jose in California or the San Jose in Costa Rica - and you answer "santa clara". I'm sure there's someone on here who can answer your question. But you have to let us know if you are talking about the USA or Costa Rica.

San Jose

One of the San Jose 's is in Santa Clara COUNTY in the state of CALIFORNIA

San Jose

San Jose, California is in the Santa Clara County. There isn't that much to photograph there, but see
    those photos, and feel free to ask for details if anything catches your attention, since I live there.

www.thinknegative.com.au

San Jose

Hi All, Apologies for being vague. Im talking the San Jose in California. Im spending two or three days there and people are telling me its not such an exciting place (compared to what?, i say..). By the way, Im not from the United States, Im traveling from Australia and will primarily be in San Francisco and Vegas. San Jose is a two/three day transit stop. From Photographer's points of view, Im trying to get a feel for the place or any advice about what to do there.

QT, your image <Ridges, Joseph Grant County Park. San Jose, California, USA> is just wonderful.

www.thinknegative.com.au

San Jose

there I go, vague again! Its meant to read "your image -Ridges, Joseph Grant County Park, San jose-...

A week with the flu and all senses die.

San Jose

"San Jose, California... There isn't that much to photograph...I live there."

--QT Luong

that's quite possibly one of the most absurd statements ever coming from a photographer! just using your imagination you will see an infinite number of photographs anywhere - even in SAN JO!

i find it appalling that you, a resident of this great city, would make such a statement! i was born and raised in san jose. i just recently moved to arizona(bought an affordable new home). even with all the amazing things i've seen(and see) here, i would love to still be in san jose! the only reason why we moved was because of the cost of living in california - we were going insane just working to pay bills and not have a life. there wasn't much money even to afford the simple pleasure / stress reliever of photography either.

enrico-

in terms of subject matter, what things interest you - landscape, abstract, architecture?

San Jose

I suspect a bit of facetiousness in QT Luong's response, Nurvana.