Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: iPhone Viewfinder app

Re: iPhone Viewfinder app

I used the app for the first time last week on the North York Moors and was well impressed. Not just a viewfinder but a great way of visualising the scene in B&W and keeping a record of the exposures. Great job, well done!

I purchased the app yesterday and have been using it for some things around the house. I like it and seems very user friendly. My question though, is there a way to keep default settings on the AV/TV/M to M? It likes to switch on me after I close out of the app from M to AV.

R/
    Dave

Quote Originally Posted by seabee1999 View Post
    I purchased the app yesterday and have been using it for some things around the house. I like it and seems very user friendly. My question though, is there a way to keep default settings on the AV/TV/M to M? It likes to switch on me after I close out of the app from M to AV.

R/
    Dave
    Hi, I had decided to switch off the manual on restart because I thought people would forget they had it on and assume the exposure readings they were getting were correct. I know I miss stuff even though it is straight in front of my eyes. I can rethink that, I guess an additional option to not reset is a possibility.

Adam

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Fowler View Post
    Hi, I had decided to switch off the manual on restart because I thought people would forget they had it on and assume the exposure readings they were getting were correct. I know I miss stuff even though it is straight in front of my eyes. I can rethink that, I guess an additional option to not reset is a possibility.

Adam
    Thanks for your reply Adam. I was hoping it could be a setting that was a personal setting to set in the the settings section of the app. I stopped shooting AV/TV a long time ago. Having the option to set and keep at M would be useful, at least in my humble opinion.

R/
    Dave