Thread: Does anyone use a Lund Photographic Traveling Tank for their silver bath?

Does anyone use a Lund Photographic Traveling Tank for their silver bath?

Does anyone use a Lund Photographic Traveling Tank for their silver bath? It's the one with a latching lid and a seal so you can transport it from site to site without having to empty it. Seems like it'd be pretty convenient.

Does anyone use one?

Re: Does anyone use a Lund Photographic Traveling Tank for their silver bath?

No, but that guy has some good ideas. Never heard of him before you posted.

Quote Originally Posted by williaty View Post
    Does anyone use a Lund Photographic Traveling Tank for their silver bath? It's the one with a latching lid and a seal so you can transport it from site to site without having to empty it. Seems like it'd be pretty convenient.

Does anyone use one?
    I use this exact same Lund tank and I find it ideal for my purposes. The seal on the latching lid is just about 100% leak proof. I am completely satisfied with this tank design and I'm glad I chose this over any of the other assorted designs available, none of which offer a sealed latching lid. I can't imagine you would be disappointed with this tank. The people at Lund Photographic have been very helpful and extremely courteous in my dealings, and they will continue to get my business. Great folks, and they have some smart products.

I have it. It works well. I put a coat of spar varnish on the wooden stand for it just to keep it extra nice.