Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Easter Break in Moab

Drew Wiley

Re: Easter Break in Moab

I don't know. On my side of the SJ River, even potheads would call information on suspected meth lab due to forest fire concerns. The tri-county situation of Madera, Mariposa, and Tuolumne has always had a hard drug problem. "Boss Hogg" Raines used to fly in all kinds of drugs to remote rural airstrips. It wasn't exactly a secret, and it's not just any small-town Sheriff that get negatively featured on Sixty Minutes. But he got away with it, so must have paid off FBI agents too. Since then, the Hell's Angels have gotten control of all the meth distribution. I heard conflicting stories about how the recent North Fork fire started, but it was somewhere behind the Indian museum. I drove past there for a look about two weeks later. Yards in the area have always tended to be cluttered with dead cars, half-empty oil cans, oily rags - pretty much the same riff-raff associated with meth culture in general. But arson occurs from petty disputes among that crowd too. Ever watch Winter's Bone about the Missouri meth culture? Good movie.

http://www.spiritsofsilver.com tgtaylor's Avatar

Re: Easter Break in Moab

99.4F...I'm going to start processing this roll of Porta 160 at 100.4F as recommended by Jobo and see if I like the result.

Thomas