Many years ago had to shoot a bunch of maps and large drawings for our Museum. Linhof Heavy Duty copy stand with an extension column added on and with a horizontal extension to get the camera farther away from the stand's vertical column. Even with the camera up high on the column(s), I had no problems with vibration. 4x5 Sinar Norma with Sinar binocular viewer so that could look forward at the GG. 2 flash heads on either side aimed down at the maps at a 45 degree angle with Polarizers on them and a Polarizer screwed into the lens for crossed Polarized lighting. 4x5 chromes which were sent out later to be scanned. Had to shoot test Chromes and add 1 or 2 cc gels to color balance... I was a bit skeptical of leaving my equipment set up at the at the Museum, but then I realized that the Museum had an excellent alarm system. Earlier this year had to photograph another bunch. This time used 2 LED flood lamps with Polarizers on them. Big change was to use my FX Nikon DSLR, again with a polarizer on the lens for crossed Polarized lighting. Shot the maps in sections and had Photoshop merge the images. Went so much faster and easier that I ended up also shooting a bunch of paintings.