Hello,

I'm not new to photography although I never made a study of it or took it seriously. Still don't think I'll do that. But when digital got affordable I took the plunge and went straight back to film after 3 years of struggling. That was the start for me to learn about exposure. Went back to film and as second hand medium format became affordable for me I went that way. Worse, I began collecting film cameras and slowly became interested in what was there besides 135 and the usual medium format sizes. Right now for me medium format 6x4.5 (or larger) slides is my usual medium.

But worse, I started to visit sales and so on. On one of those I got a cheap Fuji 75/5.6. On another a couple of 4x5 film holders and next a Symmar 180/315. For some reason I already had a Jobo so I got a 2905n and made a pinhole. Now finally I took the last step and got a Wista 45SP. Made my first photos with it and I fear I'm hooked.

But I got lot and lot to learn. Specially about movements. I get along with shift but the rest is still a mystery. Development is still a big mystery that I got right twice so far. But I have no idea what I did except follow a cookbook formula. And black&white is also a new dimension to explore. So I hope to find on this forum to find more info and learn a bit about this next step in photography.