Thread: Central/Upstate, NY USA ?

Central/Upstate, NY USA ?

Anyone in Central/Upstate NY having or interested in having meet ups to share our common obsession? Either gathering to make photos or to share knowledge and or experiences?
    In the past I have seen a very few folks out with their big cameras but, at the time, I didn't want to bother them. Now, however, I am starting my own journey into LF and would be happy to connect with other people doing this.
    I'm in Cortland, NY so am pretty much in the center of NY state and am willing to travel a bit, weather cooperating, for this.

Rob

Re: Central/Upstate, NY USA ?

Grew up in Ithaca, but no longer there. Cant think of any LFers still in the area but I will post back if someone comes to mind. Feel free to PM me though if you have any questions or if I can help in any way. CNY is a decent spot, hope you guys are having a nice fall.

Re: Central/Upstate, NY USA ?

I was born and lived my first 55 years in Rochester... moved away a few years back. There are a few LF photographers in Rochester, although I don't know of any who visit here.
    I do miss Upstate NY; at least when the sun comes out, it's a beautiful part of the world.
    There's one forum member who lives in Syracuse, and Mike Johnston, of The Online Photographer blog, now lives in Penn Yan (although he no longer shoots LF).
    best of luck, and good light...