Good that you are using a dedicated custom camera!!! Will make it MUCH easier to use...

But if you consider adding a completely drop bed feature on the Linhof in the future, what worked on my old style Tech III was on the top of the bed support struts is the tip that prevents the bed from falling completely, but with my model, it only required siight re-rounding the front of the tip (about a mm) with a file, where it would just slip through the rivet & pin assy if you pushed the strut inwards (against the outward spring pressure), and it slides out, but for normal bed opening, the outward spring pressure would still stop the bed from falling as there is still most all of the stop intact... The bit that is filed was the tiny little corner tip point very slightly rounded, top forward end of stop... I don't know if this will work with later models, but drop the bed all the way down, and see what is stopping it, and see if there is just a little tip there in the way... Fairly easy mod... (Remove RF cam before use, or get an old, short 90mm cam and move focusing track forward out of the way so the cam is free of it before dropping bed completely to avoid damage...)

If you try this, only remove one strut at a time, to maintain alignment of the bed while doing this...

Steve K