I see I mistyped -- I mean 45 degrees, not 45 minutes. The problem you alluded to -- multiple exposures on a single frame -- is just what I wanted to resolve. I have been using NOAA's online solar position calculator to ascertain the azimuth and elevation for that location. I don't think I have expressed the issue very clearly, so I'll give it one more shot. The landscape angle of view for a 4x5 with a 210mm lens is 33.6 degrees. NASA tells us that the eclipse event, at my location, will last for 3 hours, with a 80 degree change in the sun's azimuth. On its face, that suggests I can capture less than half the event on my 4x5 (33.6 versus 80). This would be true if everything occurred at the horizon. However, the reality is that I can capture roughly 2/3rds of it. The reason for the apparent contradiction is that if the starting and stopping azimuths are extended vertically, they get closer together (eventually meeting directly overhead). What I wanted to know is if anyone can succinctly describe the calculation for determining what the apparent angle of view is when tilted for the eclipse (elevation will range from 52 to 63 degrees). I ended up simply timing it but would like to know how to make the calculation as well.